Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog and blog.

As I always say, time flies~
First week of school ended and I would say, I really enjoy it.
and I hope I would be able to say this until I graduate from university. haha.

I am so excited learning Japanese, it makes me feel like back to primary school, where teacher write and explain something on the white board and the students write it down, do exercises that later will be checked . Cute.
Also, today is my media writing's tutorial. So fyi, it's one of my compulsory subject for Media and Communication major. I quite like it and I hope I will be able to score well. What I am going to do for this subject is basically i'll become a journalist. haha. I will write 6 pieces of mass-media prose genre through out the semester, they are, magazine profile, review, opinion, travel writing, column, and news story. Sounds interesting, isn't it? 

and I was thinking, maybe I should start improving my writing skills including my blog writing hm~ haha. Write some reviews about food (I love to eat) I guess or maybe should I make another blog that focus on food and other 'media' stuff. So I get my personal blog and professional blog. lol. 
What do you think?:)

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment