Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011-2012.

2012 is coming!!Can you believe it? Another year has passed!Time do flies, don't they?:)
How is this year for you? Has it been good or mix here and there?
For me, this one year is a wonderful year, I went up and down, going crazily happy, sad, mad and stressed out. All in one. But I tell you, it is still a very good year, such a blessing.
Looking back for this one year, I can't believe His goodness in my life!!
2011 is a year of Learning, a bit of here and there.
Learn of His Love, Mercy and Grace.
Learn of Submission and Surrender.
Learn of God's Sovereignty and Greatness
and one last thing that I learn is Forgiveness.
It's one year full of R.A.I.N.B.O.W!


My goal for next year is :
 2012 gonna be a year of commitment and discipline.
That's one thing that I got.
It's hard, I tell you, really hard. haha
but I believe Nothing is impossible!
Help me also will ya? :)

I believe 2012 will be even greater year to go and I hope that all of us is ready for a new year! 
Year of 2012, a new year to live, a new book to write on, and a new story to begin with. 

"Even words can not express this feeling <3, Thank You God."

Happy New Year 2012, Folks!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment