Sunday, February 19, 2012

By Grace

I have been questioned this for few weeks.
"What is the difference between christian and non-christian?"
Is it that in problem, Christian will stand firm?
Is it, Christians are full of love?
Is it, Christians are good people?
Is it, Christians live prosperously?
and I can continue the whole list but that's not the point.
I mean from what we see in real life, that's not the case.
Many people who are non-christians are even better in all of those things than christians.
In fact, many people who are claim to be Christians don't live like one, sad, really.
But then also, it's another story.

What I really want to share here is about something that God has taught me this past one month, a new layer and understanding of a word "Grace". To see the richness of grace!Hallelujah!

Grace is an undeserved, free good gift, given by God.
but it's more than that, it's also the power of God that works in us!
Grace of God is about not just about salvation and forgiveness, but also a transformation. Wow.

By His Grace, I live.
By His Grace, He showed me the way and opened door by door.
By His Grace, He saved me from sin.
By His Grace, I can see.
By His Grace, I can study in Australia.
By His Grace, I got my first HD grade. (Y)
By His Grace, I can run, cry and laugh
By His Grace, I understand.
By His Grace, I am able to love.
By His Grace, I worship.
By His Grace, I am what I am.
By His Grace, I do live.

So, what I want to share which what I understand until now is,
The one difference between christian and non-christian is
Christians are living in a state of grace.
The live that we have now is not ours anymore, but God's and its given by Him by His grace.
What a wonderful life! All the Glory to God, amen.
Thank You. Big Thank You O God. :)

oOo, God..

No comments:

Post a Comment