Monday, February 27, 2012

Set, Go, Run!

Aloha people~ How's life?
Some (random) news that I want to share :
1. Uni starts today and it's raining!Yay! 
P.s : I love raining <3
Gonna be busy busy busy, looking forward to this semester, really. :)
I am learning Media Writing, Sociology, Marketing and Japanese!
Just had my Media and Japanese lectures, I would say, oh yeah~ haha..
I do start to enjoy my uni life more and more, studying, writing, bit by bit, Thanks to God!

2. The book that I mentioned last week, Brokenness Surrender Holiness by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, still on the way, but I could say now, recommended! I will share more about this on another post.

3. From now on, I have sandwich with fruit for my lunch, start today, I don't know how long it'll last, but I am enjoying this healthy-cheap meal lol.

4. These two weeks actually I was having a project, called February Campus Project, run by Student Life. What is Student Life?


Student Life, is a Christian Club on campus, under Campus Crusade for Christ. Our ministry is evangelism and discipleship which means reaching out to students who don't know yet God yet and helping students grow when they become christian.
These two weeks, we basically have training to help us ministering on campus, fellowship, social activities and outreach. It was tiring, yet wonderful!

Melbourne Uni students

Monash Clayton students.

Training

Party~ (it may not look like one, but it is a p.a.r.t.y~!lol)

and social activites..


These are just few photos that I copy paste (Y) haha.

Student Life is the place where I know, learn and accept Christ. I am so thankful to have them as part of my life. :)

One thing that God reminds me this week is that I came here to study, so even I am busy with social life, church, ministry on campus and other stuff, study is also important and one way to glorify His name.
So got to manage my time wisely, set priority and most importantly, spend time with God.

"Sometimes we are too focus to work FOR God, that leads us to not having time to spend WITH God."

Aaa~ more to shareee but on thing I can say is, God is so good, isn't He?!
He is an awesome God and loving Father. :)
For God alone, is the glory! Amen!
Until next post, Ciao and God bless!

oOo, Cia.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment