Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aussie night!

Hello again!..haha..just want to update some news..Today is Aussie night!!..but It's not as fun as last week..I wonder why..hmm..But still..We have beer today!!..hahaha...

First menu : Sausages + Cheese + Onion + Chili sauce = Fantastic!..lol..


Isn't it nice?..yummy..haha..and d beer..it's australian beer..not as smelly as Indonesian but still..when you drink it..it has some kind of stingy sensation...-__-"...hahaha..


Sue gave me full glass...-__-''..


And this is me with my wierd face with question in my head : How i'm going to drink it all??!..lol
But Joe kinda use to it...so it's fine with her..Look at her..one gulp and it's all out!..


Hahaha..just kidding..=p..

And last but not least *jrengjrengjrengjreng!..lol...Cookies and cream Ice cream!!..Yummy!!...XD..


Great dinner hah?!..haha..Kam Eng Sue!...=))...and Nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment