Saturday, July 24, 2010

?!*#*%^..

Hi all..today is our last day of orientation and on monday my classes will begin!..yayy..!..Today the weather kinda nice..i hav my class in d afternoon so i woke up aroud 9...It felt good..lol...I went to the school round 2 p.m take care of some banking things..-.-''...haha...After that I met Thu tao n Minh..They are from Vietnam..Meet them..=)..


So we went to the leeper library but because i still had my hot cinnamon chocolate, I was waiting outside, enjoying the day, taking some photos..


and practicing using focus on camera too..lol..





Not bad right?!..haha...

Then, after a a while, puuppp!..a kneaded paper felt from sky or you can say 2nd floor..haha...At first i think, Wth??..Someone's trying 2 make fun of it?!..So i just left it there, finished my hot choco but then i just grabbed the paper and saw what is it..and guees what?..it's phone number!..wkakakaka...


and i took a picture of it...lols..

Oh and I learnt some Vietnam languange...but i just remember one now!!..-.-''..haha...

Well, that's d story of my last orientation day..Kam eng!!(means thank you) I want to say bye2 too but i forget ..so ..byee!!..=))...

P.s : Dude..Just an advice, next time ask a girl her phone number, not give yours if she doesn't ask for it...hahahaha...but nice trick!..=p..

No comments:

Post a Comment