Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ngemil-licious

Hi bloggers!..How's ur day?.. 



Today i went to the city, well maybe i told you something before we go to that part, shortly..haha..

I have psych tutorial class at 13.45 after lunch break, so i took my lunch in chinese restaurant, and it tasted soo...yuck..well, not that yucky but i think it s just soo not. Gak banget aja gethoo loo..haha.. n after i finished my lunch which i was late cause it's already 13.50.. so i walked faster, looked for the room.. i found it and the door was opened, and..

Me : Oops..sorry sir, I'm late (wif smile in my innocent face..-'__'-)
Ian : Come in..=)

I walk to my seat, he talk to the class and when I just put my bag in the table...just put it and..

Ian : Okay that's all..You can go home now...
Class : Yeaa..=D..
Me: (Stand stiil for a second, turn around) Seriously?? (with my stupid face now)
Ian : Ya..
        See ya' all next week..=)
Class : Bye sir..haha..blablabla...

and i just like...what???..haha..So stupid..So i finished early and i went to the city..Yayy!..=D..

bak to the ' i went to the city'.. i looked around , looked for my purple converse high top shoes, it's more expensive than if i buy online..so of couse i decided to buy online..=).. I looked for clothes and others too..there are so many things I wanted to buy but unfortunately the price is tak sesuai ma kocek ku..lols..so bye all..hikshiks..kta memang tak jdoh trunkan hrga mu dahulu brulah kta jodoh...hahaha..which make me think..Thanks I live in suburb, if i live in the city i will see these georgous things every day, the temptation will be soo~ aarghh!!..haha..but i bought thights and scarf and cookies for sure!!..haha...

I bought Famous Amos, 200g Chocolate chip..Yummy!!..I am cookies-maniac now..-'__'-..

and SmithS for the chips, it's kinda same with old potato chips in indonesia..yumyumyum..Kraaaukk!..lol
dan dengan ini gue juga mo mngkabarkan bahwa saya telahhhhhhh~....*dengdengdengdeng lol resmi kembali menjadi tukang ngemil!!...Ice-cream, chips, chocolate and cookies dan apapun bentuk mu yg pnting lezat!..Mommy's home!!!..lols...

=) , Cia..





No comments:

Post a Comment