Monday, August 2, 2010

Bad!Bad! Time!

I lost my XL card!!Aargghh!!!..Well I can buy new one for sure, but I just make a commitment or whatever it is called that I am going to used this card for the rest of my life!!..Silly? Maybe..but I already put my that phone number in graduation book for data and contact person. It's just..huaaaaaaa~~~~ hate it when it happens like this! Why??Whyy???Whyyyyyyy??????

and you know what more, my memory's camera is going crazy!It doesn't work. Every time I turn it on, it appears 'Reinsert the memory stick!' What is that?!..I need it, I found some place that have nice perspective for taking pictures and most important is I want to share some pictures in blog..-'__'-...so i postpone a post about yesterday for now 'til my camera get fixed...=)...Argh!..%$#@*!!~!

and oh, I miss my violin so sooo sooooo much!! I saw a bunch of student carry their violin, I thought they are studying in music school ( how fun is that, hah??? >.< ) I miss you, Bee!..

T-T, Cia.

No comments:

Post a Comment