Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Best day!

Good Afternoon!Guten Tag!Konnichiwa!Selamat Sore! lol..How are you guys?
Me? Great!Today is the 'first' best day since I've been in Melbourne hahaha..

Why first?..Well, because I believe there will be more best days in the future!..=))..and you sould too...there are many best days in our life you know, many little things that it's actually good, it's just sometimes you don't notice it =).

So now.. Why today is my first best day, It's because I was playing piano and I love it! Yea, maybe you think "Huh?'' but I don't know too, I just felt so happy to play it and in fact, I feel happy too until now!lol..

''Everything about music makes me feel awesome and crazy!''  

and this, absolutely, will be my new habbit in the future haha. I want and have to! lol wake up early so I can play it more because usually there are people in that room during lunch time.

Meet her...=)

Beatiful isn't she? =))..

And me..-'__'-..

That is a happy face I admit lol 'cause I am feel happy inside and outside =).

Today I also went to know more 'bout God. I feel so thankful for all the things and other feelings that can't be described, you know what I mean haha..

''Thanks God, thanks for the first best day, I know there will be bad times and good times too, but I believe, like I said many times =), everything has it's goodness, it's just the way you see things 'cause He has planned the best for each of us.'' 

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment