Friday, August 20, 2010

Mushy Midnight

I am writing this post in my bed without any light in the middle of the cold night around 2:40 am..

Since two or three days ago, everytime I want to sleep, it takes about 1 hour to sleep. I don't know why but it's really annoying me. 

What am I doing in that 1 hour? Having stupid imagination, making stories which already can be a film!,  and thinking, thinking and thinking. Not good at all.

But now I can't sleep because I drank a glass of coffee which I thought I need it to do my EAP essay, but it turns out that I finished early. Yeah~.. My bad. Stupid me. 

Lesson for today : No more coffee except when I really need it!

So here am I, lack of sleep, feel so empty and miserable so sudden. Haaaaaa....  

Biggest desire : Screaming as loud as I can!

I hate being like this, yet I can't run from it. It called 'Berlehe-lehe' time. hahaha

Well at least sharing what I think and feel makes me feel better. =)

Such a mushy post. -___-''. hahahahahaha..

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment