Monday, August 16, 2010

Quote of the Day

Hi! Today's quote is little bit different, there's little story behind it. So enjoy it =).

I am actually on my way doing my Media and Communication assesment , M&C is also one of my subjects, We have to make articles about Asian Celebrities that can be sell in Australia but I just have no mood and idea at all to do it now haha which is not good people so Don't do this at home!! but you can do it outside home for sure lols =p..

Ocidoci! Back to topic =), my mind was going over the place , flying to the infinite and beyond!! haha and being so touchy all of the sudden too -__-'' really don't know why, but just skip that part haha, so I was looking at my Facebook Home and one of my friend status is about thankful, he is thankful for what he has, his family, friends, and his girlfriend and realise that he's so lucky. His name is Boyke lols nahh just kidding haha his name is Wilson Fujitomo lol  and he is lucky, indeed. =)

You know, if you have clothes to wear, food to eat, and people who loves you, you are more than lucky.
There are thousands and thousands of people out there who is home less,  dying for food, and have many other problems that they have to fight and survive for their life and their family. People who really need our help =). 

''Buka mata dan lihatlah sekitar, ulurkan tangamu pada yang membutuhkan! Belum TERLAMBAT!''
-mustikaaprilia-

The line above means like 
''Open your eyes and look around, give your help to the one that need!It's not late!'



It is inspired me to care more for other people 'cause sometimes I just forget that I have and they don't. =) 

*somehow I feel I'm out of my topic hahaha 'cause there are so many things to share! haha

Ocidoci! So after read his status and me being so touchy at the time haha I just thought about the film 'Pursuit of Happiness' (If there's any connection?! well, never mind lol) Have you watched it? It's highly recommended! =)) 



It's about a father who fight and struggle really hard for the sake of his son's life. Right?! haha. It's a very great movie, I think =).

I cried when I saw the movie =p and there's one thing that I can learn from the movie. It's that..

''God never give us temptation that out of our limit and if we try and fight hard, we can get through it and at the end we'll find our rainbow.''
-kristi joviani-



oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment