Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nicey Windy Beachy Saturday

Yo whadsup yo ?! haha...

I went to Fitzroy yesterday with some friends, it was a great time! I had gone on Friday, it's a Environment and Development field trip, E&D is one of subjects that I choose, but we run out of time so me, Laybee, Jamie and Apek Wayne lol met up and went to Fitroy to get more information and pictures.. 








On the way home back to Trinity on friday there's a big park..and when I saw it i just thought ''I love this place already. In spring and autumn it must be awesome!''



On Saturday, we went to check Housing price and luckily there's a house sell promotion or something so we can go inside the house..


Outside it's just a 'little small house'.

but inside...Damn!it's nice..


I love the little garden!

Simple house but Uuu~ right?! lol

And went out for lunch at



Me : Volaire Fetucinni
Laybee : Sapanish Seafood
Jamie : Chiken Risotto
Wayne : Chiken Parma

Nice food!! =))..

Fitzroy is a nice place, there are so many different cultures there. It's like a huge foodcourt. lol
and many place for shopping too..
 You should check it out =)

and after finished with Fitzroy we went to St. Kilda beach!!Yayyy!

Happy face~! >.<..

St. Kilda beach!!





I was looking for nice shoot but what I can say, It's just a pocket camere so yahh~ haha..
( I want DSLR!I want DSLR! ) =p..

 
Me!=)..

Pose~!

Girls have fun!

and there's Janice too, Jamie's sis =)

Know what is this and whose?
Lol.. it's Wayne's cap!!..

Just after we took photos like the preview one where he still wear the cap lol
we were on the way back and the wind was so  strong and tadaa~! Lols!!
Poor cap and he also lost his right glove, poor Wayne.

The wind was so so so strong but it was still a great day, we laughed, we laughed and we laughed! lols!


oOo, Cia.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment