Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mixy Friday

Hi! It's weekend already. Time's running so fast right? You wake up in monday morning then you wake up again and it's saturday already! haha. Any plans for weekend guys? I am going to Pizza Making Competition tommorow in friend's house. Yay! It must be fun! Tell you a whole story tomorrow. So Excited! =)

 I had lunch in a good-not bad Indonesian restaurant today. haha


Iga Penyet 

Ikan Bakar

Tahu Gejrot

and we ordered Gado-gado too, but I forgot to take picture =(.
Quite good except for the gado-gado. 
I was really excited that when I saw the menu I just felt that I want to eat it all lol
Gonna tried others when I'm going there again. Yay! haha

and Today's is a mix-up day, really, totally!Don't know how to tell it in words.



Haha I know this 3rd picture is soo nooottt! haha

But for all what happened today, I am really..


oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment