Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Psychology is Fun!

Hi..Today I want to share some information that maybe you've already knew before or not..=)

I had my psychology lecture, first, we talked about illusion and we experimented some of illusion for examples there's a picture , a castle, with pop-art colors and there's dot in the center, we looked the dot for about 30 secs and when Ian, psych lecturer, changed the slide, the pictures became clearly coloured!..so where's the illusion?..well..apparently the picture is not colorful, it's black and white!You will realise it when you move your eyes or others and that's the illusion...Weird hah?!..

Here are some examples of illusion pictures..cool hah?!..=)..








I'd tried to image how the dice is actually set up but I think I better stop thinking or else I'll be crazy!..lol
and Hey! , I just found the illusion that I had in class! Check this out http://gifbin.com/982494 =)..

And we did a key experiment, the experiment is you close your eyes for the first time and there's one person next to you, holding keys and make sound of it, there are three spots : top, behind and in front and you have to guess where the sound come from and the nest thing is you flip or fold your ears, close your eyes and guess like the first time you did, and it supposed to be that you will don't know where the sound come from, but apparently it didn't work out in our class, the volunteers can guess all correctly so Ian said  that we're freak 'cause it always work in other class or group and he didn't know what else to say lol.

Then we watch a video about anorexia , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS2mfWDryPE .
and here's a picture of her biilboards for Anorexia campaign..


I feel eerie when I watch the video, I just can't think how they can stop eating and kill theirselves that way. It said that Anorexia people, most women, they see theirselves fatter in mirror so they don't really know too that they are thin already and there is a research that we too, not-anorexia people, see ourself fatter or thinner than the real one.Women use to see theirselves the fatter one and the opposite thing for men. It's true I think, We never really realise how we are 'til someone say it. =) No Anorexia!

oo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment