Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunny Windy Saturday

Alohaaaa~~!!..Happy wekkend all! I love weekend!!  lol

I went to Brunswick today, I love it there, there are so many shops =)) Some are cheap some are quite expensive but it's nice though =). I'll show the pictures next. And there' s a music store, I was so excited ike a crazy kid which I don't know why it's always happen if it's about music and arts too >.< lol! So I  looked around the store an I found something that I didn't even imagine it would be there!


Tadaaaa!!! Piano Tuts!!So happy when I saw this and I just like 'Buy cia, you have to buy this!!' lol.

Then I went to the city too to fix my camera and it's done!!!..yayy!...Something wrong with the memory so I have to buy the new one -__-'', but yah it's oci now and coz I'm so happy and I just take some photos on my way home.






I don't know what flower it is , but I think it's pretty haha..

This is Daisy..beautiful, isn't it?..=)..


I don't know this flower too but I like it and this picture make me think that 

''You're just as unique as you are in your own way, 
though you're just a 'small' person in this huge world''

Just like this flower..We may not see it, and we just think 'Oh it's just a flower on the side of the road' what's the good of it and blabla~.. but you know.. 

''When we see something with different perspectives, 
then we'll see something different too from other people.''

I really like arts, and one of it is photography. Pictures can tell us something, in a right way if you know what I mean =). Sooo~ that's for today and there will be more photos like I said few days ago. See ya!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment