Thursday, February 10, 2011

Black CNY!

Sorry for the late post guys, been so...lazy lately. hahaha

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!Kiong Hi Kiong Hi Ampau Na Lai? haha
How's your CNY? get enough?lol
This is the my first CNY in Melbourne..
It was ....ocidoci.

I used to the 'fine' CNY when I lived in Medan, but here?It's way too sad. way too sad!haha
No holiday. No family. No red. No new clothes. No CNY air. Just none.

Celebrated with some friends though. We ate in Sichuan House, apparently, our HOI teacher, Richard love that restaurant, it's like HOI = Sichuan House!lol but we found it disappointing, if I may say, the service is poor, and the food that we ordered were salty. I don't know if we ordered the wrong one or what. It's also supposed to be spicy and hot, but not at all, nope. But it's very crowded there too, which I don't know why haha. Well each person has different taste, I guess. So yah~..
There were also a "Lion dance", I usually called it Barongsai, but we didn't see it. haha

But despite of all that, I am still happy.
Just happy. lol

and oh, You know that usually CNY identical with red, but for me it's kinda black, not because everything I mentioned, but it's just in CNY first day, I was wearing mostly black, I polished my nails black too. At first I want it red, but the day before I went to the Nail shop to buy the red colour and it's already closed, and I only have black, transparent and peach one. So I think, maybe black is fine. You know, new style haha. Hair, Glasses, Nails, Dress, Bags, Shoes. All black. hahaha

How's your CNY story?
Hope you had a good one.
Once again, Happy Chinese New Year all!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment