Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quote of the Day

I just remembered this video that my mom told me last year.
Check it out.


I admit that the playing is a little bit exaggerating, I mean, you know, all those 'flying' hair stuff haha, but besides that, it's cool and funny haha.
The messages that I see and get from this video are very good too.

I fell in love and still am with this line :

"Why am I different from others?"
"Why do you have to be like others?"

I think it's true, why do you have to be like others, be who you are, you don't need to pretend to be anyone that you're not to please people or to get accepted. It's just not right. There's nothing wrong with being different and If they are really your friends, they accept you whoever you are. We're all different from the others. We have our own uniqueness, whatever it is. You are special. You are you.
It said, 
"You were born original, don't die as a copy."
so,
"Be who you want to be, not others want to see."

and I love this line too
"Music is a visible thing. Close your eyes. You will see."

Indeed it is. You just need to feel it. Don't let your liability prevent you from enjoying this life and making your dreams come true.
Many, pardon me, disabled people, in a real life, despite of their lack, they just keep going and move forward. Some even become great artist and great people.

"Believe in yourself. Believe in Him. Work hard. Have faith." 

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment