Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pinky February

Holiday is over. School has started. and It's the be ginning of the new month already. How time flies.
Four months to go and my foundation is over!Yay!and Here I comes Melbourne University!haha and  I really can't wait for going back home.
This month is going to be good too. I will move to new apartment, live a new routine, and have new experiences. It's going to be fun, I believe. haha

and school, well, even it's the only first week of new term, but it starts getting busy. 
I have my M&C presentation next week, HOI essay, again!, to prepare and E&D presentation also that will be held in March, Drama too and don't even bother about Psychology essay!
Oh~ I love writing!=='' haha

But I'm sure everything will be alright. Even though things will get crazy soon or later, let's have some fun and enjoy this life, shall we?

and #februarywish, I don't know actually, things' going pretty good and let's just hope it's going better.

and don't forget about Valentine's Day, but let's hold it until the time comes (I don't really have nothing to share now too lol)

I wish you a great February, friends!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment