Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!!

It's 2012!!
Happy New Year!! *duarrr
This is the most exciting new years eve in my life! I was alone and and felt free!haha
Some company would have been great, but being alone is cool too.
I was wandering around crown since 10 o'clock. 
A little bit scared I was, but I just didn't want to stay home alone. 
and good things, I didn't! It was great.
Great weather, great spot, great place. :)




A beautiful place here, one of my favourite in Melbourne, Yarra River.

and can you believe, while I was waiting for the fireworks, I met this Chinese-Aussie-NZ girl that sit beside me, Dani, she's twins ;). I didn't think that I would actually make friends with people on New Year's Eve!haha

Meet Dani. :)

and the show started! Fire come out!Woosh~

Here's some pictures of the fireworks.



Yay!!
and here's a crazy girl, wait..that's me!lol

It finished so I went back home with my little glow-in-the-dark stuff.
Actually I wanted to take which-I-also-don't-know-what-it-called photograph, but I failed, so at the end I just played around with it, lalala~


I am a glowing-mustache girl~

and Yes, my baby polaroid is back!


Once again, Happy New Year!!
I wish you all a merry and wonderful year ahead on.
God bless you, my friends!

oOo, Cia...

No comments:

Post a Comment