Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1, 2, 3 and 4...

Yo whaddup yo~ haha.. I know Not so many post these past two weeks, I wonder too why. hmm~..
It's like there are some lazyvirustonotwriteyourblog lol

Btw, =)
there are so many things happen lately..
I think haha

Let's see..
First, as long as I can remember, Me and my homestay family, Sue Tahnee and Remi and the dogs, Charlie and Doodley ?! I'm not sure how to write the name haha well we went out together. We went to 'That Cafe' to have lunch and help me looking for the job. After that we walked and walked, went to the park, played around, great time! =)

Cheeseee~! 

Charlie and Doodley (?!) haha 
Begging for a slice of pizza =p lol. 

Love the skyyyy~..

Gorgeous.

Second, I went to dentist yesterday. It's in Airport West, not far from my homestay , but it takes time to go there esp. by tram. It's about 40 minutes. 
Excited though 'cause I can see and know some new places. Little akward a bit 'cause I'm not use to travel around to new place by my self, but I get use to it now haha
Oh my face looked funny when I smile because the doctor who are so kind =) make half of my mouth feel numb. Not a good feeling I say haha

Drg : Be careful, don't bite your lips. The numb will last for 2 hours *kind smile
Me : Eeer.. -____-''..okay doc..

So during two hours I played with my lips..haha..I tried to  bite it too =p and yeaa it's dangerous because you don't feel anything, so you think it's okay, you bite considerately or not, it will bleed right? haha
But it's okay now. Numb is over! haha


and look what I found!
Classic Candieesss! 

Third, I finished my Literature exam today. I only have one exam which is Lit so yayyy!

Holiday is here.
Feel the wind.
Sun is out.
Spring will come.


Gonna fill my holiday with 'Melbourne tour' and working
I have done my resume just now,
I will go tomorrow to Brunswick to hand it out to some restos or cafes.
Wish me luck yaa~ haha

Hope this spring break will be great! Amen.. =)

Fourth, Today I cooked Fried Rice with Indonesian recipe product.
It's nice. but I forget to take pics..ckck..I'll show you some other time 
So after a nice lunch I felt asleep, I lie on my bed, turn around and sudddenly feel like I want to jog..So I jogged haha.. Nice weather today though. Lovelyy~

So clearrr~
  
Found more dandelions. =)


Oh ya you know, if you are in Melbourne, see someone with camera, taking picture everywhere..
Well, It's me! lol..

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment