Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to School?!

This post is a litleeee bit kind of serious..haha 
Nah, I just want to discuss something with you guys and I will be so hapy if you can comment and give what you guys think. =)

I was thinking about Education System.
In Australia which I just found out that Children in here is taught to train their life skills like cooking, doing arts, music and other millions fun things!! *So envyy!!! lol
They get to choose their own subjects that they like. How cool is that??
They have to learn math cause it is a compulsory subject which has important role in our life. =)
and if you want to learn science, you can choose science subject.
Aahhhhh~ it's so good, I feel like I want to get back to school and learn all those things!!haha

In Japan I think it's similiar to Aussie but I'm not sure either.
I was watching Cardcaptor Sakura and in school they learn how to cook, play music, do sports, have fieldtrip and learn other subjects too. haha I don't know though if it's same in the real life. haha

Yess! I am 18 and I watch Cardcaptor Sakura. haha I love anime, cartoon and fantasy!
*One way to be mature but still have your kiddy imagination. Yay! lol 

Back to topic, so what bother my mind now is 
Why can't Indonesia Education system be like that??
Ocidoci, maybe it's lack of Human Resources and Money. I get it
but to think about and compare it, it's just sooo~ not.
While they learn life skills and fun things, we learn science and social theory, 
Oci, maybe they are a little bit of practice. haha and 
While they have freedom to choose, we just accept and and do what the school tell us to.
Oci, it is fun somehow, but still~ it's quite not...balance??..hahaha..

So, what do guys think?? =)

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment