Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fully Wednesday!

Another great day!
After having my Christianity Explained, I have Curry Rice, another curry day! haha

Nom nom nom lols..

and cookies and cream ice cream for dessert 

It's raining, cold and I was eating ice cream
Isn't it perfect? =p

 Then I went to Brunswick to look for a job.. and shop haha
Many cafes don't need people though, but I found some pretty good cafes and send them in.
Hope I get accepted!I need a job.. haha
Tomorrow I'll go there and look around again.
Wish me luck =)

I found what I look for!Yay!
 Black leather jacket! Guess how much it is?
$10!
Just like I want and it's so cheap, usually it would cost more than $40.
so yahh~ I'm lucky! =)

I love Brunswick, there are many shop to look and many cool cafes around.
There are opportunity shops where they sell secondhand things, but it's great..
Savers, This is where I bought my jacket.

Don Bosco

Scavengers

If you're lucky, you'll find great stuff with great price! haha

At night, I went out with Sue, Tahnee and Vikki, Sue's friends for dinner.
We went to Chinese resto, the food is nice, but the toilet? Big NO!
It's very creepy, there's a mirror hanging in the door and you know what I mean! lol
We talked, well they talked and I listened haha 
Went to Vikki's apartment, not hers, but just say it hers haha
and talked again hahaha
*be continued...
Great night!

 See ya around!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment