Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall in Love

I love Melbourne!!
I totally fall in love..
The cultures, the foods, the nature, the people, the experiences.
All of the things that I can think of.
It's so great to be here.
I 'm happy that I chose Melbourne to live in.
I chose Melbourne University to study.
though i'm not really in Mel Uni yet.
and I chose to homestay.
and I am really lucky to have Sue as my host.
Thanks God. Thanks very much.
Nothing else I could say except Thank You.
I am here because of You.
I believe this is part of you plan for me.
To be here, to know more about you, to experience new things, to feel up and down.
Thanks, thanks and Thanks.

Anyway. Today I went to Sue's friend's house, Mark and Tracey with their kid, Benjamin.
Ben is 14 months old and he's my boyfriend LOL
He's soooooo cuteeee!!!haha He is.
Mark and Tracey are very lovely and kind people. They are funny and it's easy to get along with them and have fun.
It's like when I came to there at 3 in the afternoon. I felt like completely stranger.
Say hi, shake hand and smile.
but around 12.00 when we went home.
I felt like I am closer to them. 
Share, play around, hug, and laugh.
It really was a great time!
I love their house too.
and the dogs ooh lovely!
There are Billy, Kay, and Jessie.
Billy is an obedient dog, He's protective and so cuteee! 
Tracey told me that when Ben is outside, play around, Ben follow him and walk beside him. Aaw..Love him =)..
Kay is a calm one. He just sit beside you, stay still and I just pet him, hug him, kiss him all the time. haha 
and Jessie, she's hyperactive haha, she likes to catch ball. so she just come to you, drop the ball, wait for the ball with an excitement face haha you throw the ball and she track it. So funny. and she's fluffy! haha
and I can see the stars clearly from their garden. I love love love love it!!
I'm really happy to be there u know. Thanks to Sue haha
Thanks God..
Gorgeous day!!

How's urs? =)

oOo, Cia...

No comments:

Post a Comment