Friday, October 1, 2010

Echuca

September has come to the end
How's your spring break??

I did a lot, I think.
Did new things, Met new people and I went camping! How's that?!haha
I went with Sue, Tahnee, Remi and also Tamara, Remi's friend to Echuca.
It's right in the bottom of the border line between New South Wales and Victoria.
First time I go camping, it's little bit dfferent than what I imagined haha, in a good way.

Our huge~ tent

Try to cook egg above the oven?? Hmm, not a really good idea. haha

Sausages and lots lots of Garlic. Oh yeah~ haha

Travel around Mari river and ended up that we're in the 'closed area' haha

Crispy Fish and Chips, Nyummy!

Went swimming, It's freezing yet refreshing!

Beautiful horse right? Oou I really really want to learn horse riding. 
Must be fun. Hope I can do it someday.

Playing tennis. I always want to do it haha..
It's fun but still need a lot of practice haha..

Use recycle bag, Save the earth!
Camping is nice!

Oou and at night the stars.. Aaaaaahh~~ Wish I could take pic of it. It's beautiful!
I could lay down all night, though I didn't cause it's freezing.
The stars are beautiful!! lol

 oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment