Friday, October 22, 2010

I am Legal!

I'm 18! Yay! 
I am officially in legal age!
Let's have a party and get drunk!!!
(by drinking coke) lol

Ocidoci, First thing I want to say is
'' Thanks God,
Thank You for my life, for everything.
 Thank You for my family. 
Thank You for my friends.
 Thank You for the bless. 
Thank You for the best plan You have for me.
Thanks For All.

I hope I'll be a better person in all aspects.
To be more thankful for what I have.
To see more good things than bad things.
To be 'something' for people around me.
To be happy always like my new motto, 
''Yes Melayang No Galau!'' hahaha
It means like ''Do Happy, Don't Lehe-lehe'' get it now?? haha
and
To follow all His will upon me...

and I pray for all the things in this world.
Bless the Earth.
Bless my Family.
Bless my Friends.
Bless all the people in this world.
Bless me!
haha

Happy Birthdayyy Kristi Cia Jo!!!
All the best! Have a blast!!!''

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment