Friday, October 15, 2010

Free Slap

Before you read.. (if there's anyone who read it).

Warning!!
This post is real or at least the author thinks it's real. It's not being exaggarated.
 The author write this post in purpose of getting better feeling and needing help.
The author might going crazy, so let's just try to care and pretend it's not a lame mushy stupid scrubby post.
Enjoy. 

''God please help mee..''

Okay, what the hell is wrong with me???
Honestly, I really get down these days.
It's like at the bottom point of life!
I don't know why for earth's sake! Okay maybe I know....or not ==''..
I really thankful for the life that I have, but I don't know why  I think, feel and act this way.
Like I said ''Life is never wrong, the problem is within you''
So the probem is within myself. I know and I want to get over it. I'm so tired to do this over and over again. (It's always happen in life, it's kinda part of the circle , but at least I should be better at facing these kind of things not worse! Right?) Yet I'm not capable of facing and control it. Instead of climbing the hill and enjoying the view, I'm falling from the cliff. Dooown to the bottoom~..
Argh, I really need someone to slap me and shout WAKE UP Cia WAKE UP!!!
Any volunteer? It's freee~..

oOo, Cia..

5 comments:

  1. Ada masalah apa ni???

    WAKE UP CIA!!!!! but i wont slap u.....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha biasa anak kampung klo misah dri kmpung hlman gni hahaha da lwat jga n lg happy pla sya skrng hahahaha but thx =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bgus la klu bgitu...hohoho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ku tampari nanti pindah agamaa kamuu..:P
    wahahhaaa.

    ReplyDelete