Friday, October 15, 2010

Lucky or Sixth- Sense?!

I am damn luckyyy or my geniusity (?!) has grown become sixth-sense?! LOL
Oci, before today it was happened also, but today is just different.

First, I thought to go to my friend's house last night, I never go to her house and I don't really have purpose to go there, just curiousity haha, and this morning she asked me if I wanted to go to her place to have lunch. 
So I thought, ''Hmm, oci, it happened before.''

Second, I thought of having pizza for dinner just in case if Sue went out 'til late. I told Jo, the other homestay student from China, too but she didn't feel like eating ''bread with any meat'' tonight haha so I waited and not long time after it, Sue came back!  She knocked at my door and said '' Pizza girls'' and I just like '' Is this a joke?!'' hahaha

Lastly, I felt like playing piano, like really really want to play. So I pulled the keyboard out that lie under the sofa in my bedroom , and cleaned it. Then I went to eat my dinner, I asked Tahnee if she know where the cable of keyboard is. She didn't know. No body in the house knew it. At that moment, she stood at the kitchen and when I asked, she said she didn't know then she saw a cable under the sofa. She went to take it and asked me to try it. I was eating my pizza, but I'm so curious so I went back to my room to try the cable, I pluged it in and guess whattt??? It works!!!
Thanks to Tahnee! haha

I am so happy that I feel like flying!!! lol
I am free from the 'Depression Circle' that I had before that I wrote in last post. I think maybe it'll happen again so I have to prepare myself not to be down, but be strong and face it with smileee~! haha
But now, I am so haaaaaaappppyyyyyyy lol 

Meet the keyboard

I rearrange my room to, not much.
So everytime I wake up and want to play I just turn it on and play~
Yihaa~! haha

Thanks God. ThankYou.
=)

oOo, Cia..


P.s : I told this story forth times! Jo, Facebook, Twitter and now Blogger.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment