Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Batik Day

October 2nd, It's Batik Day!Yay!
Batik is originally from Indonesia culture, it's cloth that traditionally uses wax resist dyeing technique with unique pattern.
Batik has many different kind e.g Batik Tulis, Batik Keris, Batik Cap, Batik Keraton, Btaik Pesisir and others.
Batik is awesome. Batik is beautiful. Batik is cool. haha

Batik Tulis. I amazed by the people who do this. It's artsy, it's detail and I tell you what It's a wide fabric to do. Salute!

Batik Cap

My Batik =)..
My Batik Bag, Love it!

Varieties of Batik design..

Another Batik Bag =).

Even when you're home, always wear Batik! haha. Actually most of my pijamas are Batik.
 It's very comfortable to wear.

My Batik Dress

Batik Batik Batik! Yay! lol

 I HEART Batik!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment