Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20/10/2010

People said ''It's 20/10/2010! lets make a wish at 20:10'' haha
I don't know about that but one thing that I know is 20/10 means a lot to me.

Today is my last day of Christianity Explained.
Christianity Explained is six weeks meetings where I can learn more about God, Jesus and Christianity. 
I have someone, who is Christian, her name is Sarah, she explained to me about Christian and I ask her all things about Christian that I want to ask.
I used to go to church to when I was in Medan, back in high school and from kid my school is a Christian/Catholic school so I know about Christian.

I always think that it's not just coincidences that I went to Medan and studied in Methodist-2. I went to church, I joined the school choir and Chamber Choir, to worship God, and we always pray before we start our practice and after, maybe it's just a small thing, but to think about it, it really meant something. It brought me closer to God. 
Someone said, ''Pray is a way to talk to God.''

and then I chose Melbourne, met with Jessica, she's from America, I think I haven't told you about her right? Hmm~ this gonna be a long story haha

Okay so I still remember it's wednesday, I was eating my sushi at the park and suddenly there were two girl, Jessica and girlthatIforgothername =), came to me and asked me some question about Christianity, after that Jessica and I catched up for several times, it was just a short time because she had to go back to Virginia, US, too bad.. short story (singkat cerita lol) she introduce me to Rebecca, the she asked me to come to the student life, where u know, I met these all new people, met Sarah, did the Christianity Explained, we only have 2 meetings left for this year..So sad 'cause I won't be able to meet them again til next year maybe..

and you know, two days ago I met a boy from Bali, Indonesia, Jonathan. It was raining, I was waiting for the tram, then he came to me and offer me his umbrella, so nice of him =), but I said ''No Thankyou'' , then the tram came, we got on to the tram. At first we still speak English and he thought I am from China ??! haha but we found out that we're Indonesian! haha We talked and and there's a conversation taht lead to word ''church'' so he asked my religion, I answered that I am buddhist but I am learning bout Christianity now, he asked wheter I go to any church ot not and I said that I haven't found it yet, so he asked me to go to his church on this Sunday...

Is it all make sense?? hahaha
I mean, Somehow it's like God lead me to this path, a way that he have planned for me.
How amazing is it??

Soo~ yeah I think about it.
I know it will be hard, it won't be easy, yet I don't want to let this moment pass by just like that.
I think there were many times when God open the gate and like ask me ''Would you come with me?"
but this time it's like the main gate!
and I stand there right in the line, thinking to go inside, but something hold me back, my family.
I ask myself
''Do I ready?? Can I believe and put my trust and my life in God?? Will I be strong??''
and I still don't know the answers.
I really hope I can decide it, to put my trust in Jesus despite all the matter and things that may happen in the future.
=)

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment