Friday, October 22, 2010

Huge 18!

 This is best best best b'day eveeer!! lol
and the beginning of new life..

I have so much fun and I feel so happy and thankful.
I don't expected anything really. In fact I thought it would be a lonely birthday. but it's nott!at all! LOL!
Thanks God~...

Thanks for people that remember and care for me. Thanks for the blessing.
I got so many videos from my friends and I love them all!So sweettttt~ haha
Thanks buddies!Friends forever! =)
Check it out on my facebook Kristi Cia Jo

My friends in here had a suprise party for me too hahaha it's quite suprising honestly cause I didn't suspect anything. haha..
On that Friday night I slept over at my friend's house, Lay bee, we had this massive dinner haha

lol!!








My coconut-milk jelly 'experiment' was done, but now I know what to do to make it better haha


That's all thanks to Master chef Laybee and her assistants Jamie, Julie, Silvia, and Me!haha 
Minh? She was lost with her music and dancing haha

After having the massive dinner, We did the cleaning, there were lots to wash but you know you can always make things fun by...listening music, singing and dancing!and when you realize, you'll finish in no time haha. It works, trust me.
Anyway, after I finished my cleaning, they told me to take a bath and I didn't suspect anything 'cause I thought that we were dirty and oily so taking a bath is fair enough. They even say ''Take your time'' but  I didn't realise anything hahaha. Stupid~ 

My birthday cake!=)

Me, praying, wearing my pyjamas and my 'sari' =='' hahaha

Thanks guys for the suprise SEXY girls!!lol
We surely laughed a lot! lol


I had a great time!
Them, all the videos, the blessings and most of all, God..
Thankssss all! =))

 oOo, Cia...

No comments:

Post a Comment