Monday, November 8, 2010

I got a Job!!

Finally after two days waiting to upload the video!The internet in my homestay house currently is soooo~ slow =='' haha So now I'm in my college, using the wi-fi to do it and it's done!haha

Okay now the main news!
I GOT A JOB!!
GOT A JOB!!
A JOB!!
Yay~!!
Thanks God..
lol

 I works every weekend in That Café 




My first Salary!
I put all my salary in the piggy bank, well it's not really a piggy bank 'cause it's just a little purse but yea~ it's still counted as piggy bank haha

You know at the first time I thought it was easy, but it's not.
The languange and I'm kind of nervous to talk to the customer and if i don't get the orders or I do something wrong haha but I can't wait to work and work so I get better and learn more and more.
I clean the dishes, the tables, serve the foods, make juices and milkshakes.
And maybe later I know how to make the sandwich, cakes and coffee!Yay!lol
Now..I think I do good. lol
 I have worked for 2 times and I can't wait to work again haha
Wish me luck! 

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment