Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mornington Vs HOI

Yesterday I skip my HOI class haha, I went for 1 day trip with church friends to Mornington.
There are Ko Andrew Ta, Ko Andrew Raharjo, Ko David, Ce Livana, Ce Tina, Avikal, Melisa, Anastasya, Thasya and Mee!
The trip is for Ce Livana, She's going back to Indo and getting married so she's not going back to Melb, sadly. Anyway, we had this awesome day, I think. haha

Brief stop at Murrays Lookout
 Beautiful~~!

We were looking for lunch. it's like looking for sun in the winter ?! lol is that make any sense?? lol

Aaaaww~ 

After we 'bolak-balik' here and there haha we found a resto!
It's fine dining, so it's quite expensive.
Bruschetta ...

Roast Duck

 Hokkien Noodle
It's not mine, but to think bout it, isn't it a little bit strange that there's a hokkien noodle in Italian Resto?!haha

Had some wine..

Thasya's face became red and hot and she fell asleep not even after 5 mins we were in the car haha..

and finally we went to Sunny Ridge, Srawberry Farm. Yay! Finnaly I did it! Go to fruit farm and pick my own fruit. Yohoo!




Luv this pic!Nice~..

My red-toy delicious strawberry!!

Strawberry~ Strawberry~ Strawberry~

Having the dessert, nom nom nom~..
Strawberry Temptation!

....I forget haha

Candid pictures..
Haha what was I thinking?? lol

Huahahahahaha

and then we went to the maze..

Smile~ Oh smile~..

In Child's maze..Lovely Garden!

Spiderman wanna-be!haha

Lost faces!lol

Ay! 

Girls have fun..

and the third destination : Arthurs Seat!

Our photographer..Ko David haha 
Thanks for great pics!=))

With Ce Liv =')

...and beyondd~!lol

After finish exploring, and taking lots of pics , we went back to Melb to have dinner..

On the way back, Ko Andrew Ta was sleeping, and Thasya and I just couldn't help it to not to taking picture lol Sorry Ko!hahaha

 T.G.I Fridays!

 I love the place!It's so antique and unique.

Creative!

 Cheesy chips ... nomnomnom~..

 Salmon..Thasya's. =)
Ribs..too dry =(, and It's very hard to cut!Esmosi ah!hahaha

Lastly,
Awesome day!Nice people!Great pics!Amazing views! and Unforgetable moments!=))


oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment