Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Move Not Move Not ?!

I do like my homestay.
Sue, Tahnee, and Remi are so nice..and the dogs too, Charlie and Doodley haha
But I want to move out to the city where it's more convenient.
So I can hang out every times I want, with my friends even at night.
To have more privacy and freedom.
So I can sing, dance and do all the crazy things I usually do in my room back then in Medan lol
I know it'll cost more, but it'll be worthed right? It'll be like our own house.
But (again) I like living here, it's really like a home and it'll be sad for me to move out haha
I hate good bye. ==''
Some of my friends lately just ask me wheter I want to move out or not and some need roommate too and I'm just so confused and uncertain.

What should I do??
''God..please show me the way =)..'

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment