Friday, November 12, 2010

Professor Layton : Superb!

One word.
Awesome.
I love Professor Layton!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
lol

Professor Layton is a Nintendo Ds game.
It's like a story where along the story you have to solve puzzles, hundreds of puzzles.
It's fun, It's cool and It's smart.
The music is unique and beautiful, I think.
I love~ it!
If you haven't play before, then you should should play now.
You'll love it!

This is the Professor Layton 1st..
Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Professor Layton 2nd..
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

and this the Professor Layto's first movie!!
Professor Layton and Eternal Diva!
Superb! I love it, especially the song..
The Song of the Sun, Sea and Stars
I posted it the video before this post, If you haven't listen and want to listen, 
Please listen and enjoy haha..
and watch the movie too.. lol

I just can't wait until the 3rd one!!Aaaaaaaa~
Professor Layton and Unwound Future
Must be awesome!

and the 4th!!
Professor Layton and Devil's Flute
Yuhuuuu~~
Can't wait!

The 4th has out already but it's hasn't translated to English if I'm not wrong and
I think I'll buy Nintendo Ds, so I can bring it everywhere and have things to do everytime
Mario Bros, Brain Age, Cooking Mama..
Aaah~ It's wonderful lol
but of course I have to safe money first haha..

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment