Sunday, November 28, 2010

ScrapBook

Hi guysss, finally a real post!haha
Honestly, I did wrote few posts before, but somehow, I was just stucked when I started to type it.
My bad~..haha

Anyway, I want to share with you guys in this post about Scrapbook!
My first Scrapbook, but that time, I was still used my Dell laptop and I didn't know how to grab it like I use it in Mac now, or save it then download it or what, so sorry for the unclear picture. =)

After a long time, I start to Scrap again and I hope it'll continue and get better haha

This Scrap, actually I want to put my eleder brother, Jepe but I found out that I don't really have picture with him so sorry bro, next time I promise, after we take pictures..hahaha..

Uu~ gothic vampire which is me and her army..which was looking for treats huohoho
I'm kinda bit scary, don't you think?!lol

My scrapbook is quite well is simple right?haha too simple I think, but can't do much now, I'm still trying to experimen , like Indonesian said coba- coba.. and now my template and the stuff is limited 'cause we have to buy and pay to use another backgroung which I think , not really emm~ cool. lol 

and I really want to do the Handmade Scrapbook. That would be awesome!
Wait for it!There'll be more and more!lol

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment