Sunday, November 28, 2010

Part of ''Heaven on Earth''

Just want to share my food these few days (and make you drool) lol...

This, ladies and gentleman, is called ''Heaven on Earth''!
Enjoy wkaka

@Union House
 Japanese Curry and Eel eeg

@Max Brenner...
I just love melted chocolate..

Uuuu~...

 Chiken Parmagna, Iwish I had more cheese haha

Chiken Mushroom..

After eating my chick, I really can;t eat this Tiramisu cake.
I was very full!!lol which is bad, and that is a lesson for me to learn.

Bluberry cheesecake..

@Mercadante..
Risotto blablabla..
Can't remember, the name is too long haha sorry..

Risotoo emm~
i can;t remember too Argh!My memory sucks!haha
Btw, Ialways get confused is it
My memory is suck
or My memory sucks
or my memory is sucks
or what?? help me here!!lol

and lastly but not least..
Chocolate Pizza!! (jreng jreng jreng jreng)
Look at the melted chocolate!Aaah~ lol

I bet you are drooling now!=p 
Well, I am now
Lol..

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment