Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12.10

It's the end of the year!!
How time flies~
How was the year 2010 for you guys?
For me,
It was a pretty GREAT year, I think. lol
It was the year when I take the step and have relationship with God.
It was the year of saying hello and goodbye.
It was the year when I found where I truly belong to.
It was the year when I really literally start writing on my blog!
It was the year of changing.
It was the year full of enjoyment, excitement, madness and tears!lol

#2010memories
All the fun and crazy moments with Neya Diipa
Going to Melbourne for the first time, I still remember clearly the first air, first feeling.
The busiest year of my life!
Neya Dippa, All the Committee stuff, Yearbook, Concerts, Farewell,  Music, University. Lots to learn though. =)
Love, Drama, Family, Friends, All the Lehe2 stuff. It's gone for good!
and moreee to be remember!hahaha

"Thanks God for everything.
Thank You, Thank You and Thank You.
Thousands of thankful is never enough for your amazing grace and your blessings.
Thank You Father."

#MyResolution
So as we approach this whole new year, I have some resolution for 2011
#1. Being a 'partly' good girl haha.
#2. Being Decided. This is one of my lamest personality. hahaha
#3. No more word "Lazyness"!Amen..
#4. Saving money. Saving money. Saving money!
#5. Going for Melbourne University. I can do itt! Yosh!
and
#6. Getting closer to Him. =)

Happy New Year, my friends!
Wish you a great year in 2011!

Lastly, I am sorry if in any way I have hurt your feeling or did something not good.
and
Thank You for being in my life!
Love for you all~ haha

Adioss~ 2010..

oOo, Cia...

No comments:

Post a Comment