Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kampung Halaman

Food.
I miss my hometown food.
I love Japanese, Italian and Chinese food, but Indonesia food, it's the best, for me. haha..

Let's see, I miss
Nasi Uduk Setia Budi
Bakso Popular
Sop Buntut Cabe Ijo
Sate Padang pake kerupuk ubinya!
Empek-Empek Palembang Acin
Martabak Bangka
Nasi Padang yang berasa Padangnya
Jagung Bakar S. Siak
Pecel
Popia Kota Cane
Lontong
Gubak Kwetiau
Nasi Kotak belakng rumah
Mie Tiong Sim
Babura
Kerupuk Ubi dan Opak yang puedeeeesss
Karak Kaliang
Jajanan Sekolah
then
Homemade cooking :
Sambal Telor
Kepiting Cabe
Buncis Teri
Sambal Udang
Rendang
Kodok Goreng
Daun Ubi
Belacannn!

Aaaah~~ I miss those food .. Come back to mama!
I am on my way now learning to cook some of the home made recipe that my mom and grandma usually cooked it for me. and I found my self that I am passionate in cooking lately.
I love to cook and also do the cleaning lol
Next year, I'll cook more. Wish me luck guys. haha

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment