Thursday, December 16, 2010

Freedom!

I finish my exam yesterday!!
Last exam : Psych!
It was quite good I think haha I hope so and we will get our result on 21st Dec if I'm not wrong, so fast but I can't wait to know, whether its good or bad haha Wish me luck!

Anyway, After finifhing the paper, Silvia, Lay bee and I went to Chapel St. 
We ate Kanpai, a popular Japanese restaurant, it was nice~...
Mixed Sushi Sashimi!

Teppanyaki Salmon, Yakiniku Pork and Teriyaki Chiken.
I love the Teppanyaki! Beautiful.

Then the narsiscism (I have no idea how to spell it!) begins!!lol
By Digital Camera, Black & White, Photo-Booth and Polaroid..
Freedom!




Hmm~ just realised Lay bee always somehow is in the middle hahaha Big Mama!

Silvia..

Laybee..

Mee!haha

Cheerssssss~!

Black and White!I love it cause it make m feels like I was in 90's. Rarrw~!lol
Love it!

Then we went to my house for sleepover!and guess what?Photo shoot!!hahaha
 First Pose, always the smiley good one...

Now it starts going Uhuu~!

and more of it..

Hahahahahahhahahha It freaks me out somehow!hahahaha

Me : Let's take a pic..
(3..2..1..)
Me : I am sexy!
Laybee : What the ?!!
Sil : Lol

Buabuabuabuaaaa!!!





Haha I change my expression at the last second, it supposed to be the serious pose.




We are cool~..

And then come the Polaroid!

Great Great Time! =)

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment