Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Plan!

Holiday officially starts!
and I'm not going back to Indonesia, kampuang tercintoooo~ ku!
So I need a plan, for one and half month holiday in Melbourne.
These what I'd love and I am going to do :
1. Work on weekdays too. Yay!
2. Inspect apartments. Hope I found one guys..
3. Travel around, this one got a serious problem and the provblem is , with who I am going to travel around???==''
4. If I move out, I'll do cooking experiment! Wohooo~..
5. Make more songs, spend time for music. I heart music!
6. Read the bible. =))
and finally
Relax and don't get tanned!!!
lol

Any other suggestion?Comments are welcomed.
and Oh, Happy Holidayyy!!

oOo, Cia

3 comments:

  1. I like it ♥♥♥♥♥ :D mainly number 2 and 3 hohohoho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it ♥♥♥♥♥ five loves for you Cia haha
    mainly number 2,3 and 4 :D hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha why? thanks rann!♥♥♥♥♥ back!hahaha

    ReplyDelete