Monday, December 13, 2010

Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia!
Awesomee!
I know it's an old movie, but that time, I haven't have my blog and I can't share with you guys haha
and today I just remember then I watched it so now here I am, writing my blog about the movie.
You know, at the first time I didn't know that the main cast is Jake Gyllenhall!
He is so different!The last time when I saw him, he was in The Day After Tomorrow Movie
If you watched it, you know what I mean, If not well, this is the roughly his transormation picture.

Look at him!haha

Aah~, I love this movie, the story, the visual, the clothes, the beauty?! haha
It's just so cool.



I got you a trailer, perhaps, you'll find yourself intrested in it. (You will!)

If you have watched it, tell me what you think =)
and if you haven't then watch it then tell me about it!!lol

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment