Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cia's Laughing Day

I laugh and laugh and laugh!!! I can't stop laughing!!hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

Ocidoci! I don't know if it's funny for you but I found it crazy and damn funny!!
hahahahahha...I think I really should stop laughing now.

Me : Guys, let's go skiing to Mt. Buller *full of excitement*
Silvia : Huh? Now?
Me : Yea *with my innocent face*
(They started to laugh)
Silvia : You're going to ski on the rocks.
LayBee : Mt. Buller got no snow already!
(with their e~v~i~l~~ laugh) ha
Me : I thought the snow is everlasting..
(and another laugh and laugh)

Lol.. I know, I'm so innocent right?!? hahhahahahahahahhahaha

and the there's Ko David with his statement 
"David..orang yang foto aibnya kamu sebar di blog"
If I translate it in English it will be
"David.. a man whose his shameful/disgrace pic you spread on the blog"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thn there's a conversation in facebook on my status.
'' I really laugh a lottttt todayyyy
hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahaha and I can't stop laughing and smiling!!Thanks God..=))''
It is followed with 140 comments!!hahahaha
There were Cukek, Andry, Thasya and Me.
We talked and laughed and talked and laughed 
huahuahahhahhaha!!

and many more things that make me laughed!!!HAHAHAHAHA
It was crazyy~!

For a moment , I thought I am going crazy hahahaha

Well, it's Cia's Laughing Day!!
Let's Laugh!lol

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment