Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Forever Young!

Hi guys, How's life?
I've been thinking about my past, when I was young.Well, younger than this lol
I think about all the madness, craziness and shameless moments!
Haha, you know that when I was with my friends, it's like, we have no shame at all!Oci maybe a littleeee bit! Haha

Aah~, flashback of my high school moment's for 6 years is running on my head now..
(Childhood will be in another session lol)
Those days were amazing. It was so much fun.

Do you remember all those moments?
Remember when we hang out together to Ciputra Mall and had studio photo shoot? We were like some celebrities hah? haha
Remember when we gathered every break and share funny stories? I still remember some hahaha
Remember when we run together in school footless, held the marker and rubber and yelled like retarded people?
Remember when we did ''lompat tali'' with our ties?
Remember when we had this crazy dance from ''What I've been looking for?''
Remmeber when we were and are crazy about the disney song and sometimes we have 3 songs and we would say out loud our choice, If it's same, then we're friends, if it's not then it was a ''mistake'' hahaha Silly girls!
Remember when every after sport class, we ate in school canteen like crazy? Fried Rice, Bihun and Mineral Water! (+ Risol for me lol)
Remember when we had sleepover where we didn't sleep because we were menggomak?
Remember when we used to take crazy videos and pictures everywhere?
Remember when we use to go to my house or you house to share and play music together?
Remember when we had time for these WILD~ imagination?
Remember when the Logo ceremony and concert and all the stuff?
Remember when we sit in the class and sing together?
Remember when we laugh together?
Remember when we cry together?
Remember when there's a fight and akward time between us?
Remember when we just had this silence peaceful moments?
and do you remember when the first time we met?

There are many many more moments that I couldn't even write, it's not because a secret or something inappropriate! haha But it's just too great to remember all lol, seriously.

"Those moments of life that you forget are the best moments in your life"

Special Thanks to
Sri Yudah
Erna
Oeinarto Huang
Robin
Helen Christy Chandra
Deddi Tandean
Fenny Tifanny
Stephanie Suwandi
Shanty Octarie Nababan
Dwi Anasthasia Pasaribu
Yohana Wiranita Siregar
Novita Jacquiline Siagian
 (Guys, why your names are so long =='')

Big Thanks also for
Neya Diipa and all people in my life!

It is a great pleasure to know you all and be friends with you..
Thanks so much for the great time!
and I am so sorry if I did hurt your feelings..
Never meant to..

I hope even in 10, 20 and even 50 years, we will still be friends.
When we meet, we'll not just smile and then go away.
But we laugh, share and have fun just like when we were young, well, younger than now.
lol

oOo, Cia..

P.s : It's not just a word, I mean it and I hope it won't change..haha

3 comments:

  1. miss you cia..and I always remember every momment w/ you and other....see in kampuang tercintoooo...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juz realised my name is inside when i scrolling down the page... yeah! always remember that and i remember u guys stay over at my house the day before i went to sg... thanks a lot! love ya! ((:
    btw guess who i am

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shan hahaha miss u too, haha c ya next year in kampung tercntoo!!haha

    @.. well the only person that was going to sg is yudah, so it msuct be you tudah right?hahahaha

    ReplyDelete