Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll make you proud, Mom.

Hahahaha You know what? Just now my mom told me that she received a letter from my mentor, Ian Teo, which is also my psych teacher. Anyway, so when my mom told me about this, my heart rattled!
I thought, it was my attendance notice!!lol
Our min. attendance is 80% and mine is 93% already!
I know, that's why I decide that
I WON'T SKIP CLASS OR LATE ANYMORE!!No matter what!
(except for some top urgent matters)haha

I waited for my mom's reply on Msn.
Mom : "Cia"
(I wait and think bout what I am going to say to my mom about my attendance, if it's my attendance)
Mom : '' Good Reportnya"
and I just like haaa~ I am so relieved!
even soon my mom will know about my attendance, but If I won't skip or late to any class,
Hey 93% for 1 year is not bad right?!haha

and this is the comment from Ian :
''Kristi appears to be a mature student who is aware of her academic responsibilities and the need to perform well during her upcomin semester 1 exams. Aside from these, she reports taht she has settled well into life in Melbourne and the foundation studuies program, and appears to have made good friends.''

hahahahhahahahahahhaahaha ''Mature student" ...well, I AM. hahahahahhahaha

and theeennnn
Mom said :
"Mama senang dapat report yang sangat membanggakan"
It's something like " Mom's so proud to get a good report''

When I read this sentence, I just think that I'm so happy that My Mom's proud of me and so I made up my mind that

"Well.. I'll make you proud, Mom. I will.''

Amen.
=)

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment