Monday, January 24, 2011

After A Hurricane Comes A Raibow

I know it may looks so contradict , but I try not to put it as Tears vs Happiness. Each has their own stories. and this is my happiness story for this moment.

Like our Indonesian mother said, Ibu Kartini, "Habis Gelap Terbitlah Terang" it's like '' After Darkness Comes Light" but it doesn't sound ocidoci, so lets use this term "After A Hurricane Comes A Rainbow" haha.

Source here

As my previous post is about Tears and all me crying stuff this post is full of joy and happiness!
I am truly absolutely really really really happy!!HAHAHA
Aaaaa~~ Smiling and Laughing is good~ God is good! lol

I find new apartments for temporary and it's cheap, if I may say, I can save money for few months.
It's my church friend, Ci Tika, and her friend's apartment, but because her friend will go for good so her room is rented and Thasya and I will share the room. I'll move on Feb 12th. It's in the city and I can't wait to move out!!Yihaa~ I'll miss my home stay family for sure, but we can still meet up sometimes and contact each other. Life goes on and on, right?

and the greatest news of all is I am happy because I will be baptised soon!!Aaa~ Thanks God.
I am so excited! and a liitle bit scared too.
You know when you get baptised your whole body will be fall back to the water then you will be raise again. Nah!the thing is I'm afraid that my bangs will be in half split and the problem is that the whole process would be recorded. Haa~ I can't imagine myself in a video, crying prhaps, wet and my hair is half split!Aa..that's no good!hahaha

I think there are other reason why I am so happy, but honestly... I forgot! hahaha 
The important thing is that I am one happy kid!

I am happy to cry!
I am happy to have a great life that God gives to me.
I am happy to get the best blessing which is to know and have relationship with Him.
I am happy for everything! and nothing!lol

Life that fills with smile, love, happiness is great!
All the positive ion like come and fill up the empty jar!haha
I am just full of joy too that I don't know why, it's the grace of God.
and that maybe because I washed away the sadness with my tears before.


Give your best widest smile you have!
I hope you always find a reason to smile, even when you cry. 
Cheers!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment