Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Burlesque

Watched Burlesque few days ago and It's marvelous!
It's recommended. Cast by Cher and Christina Aguilera.
A small-town girl, Ali, ventures to Los Angeles to be a singer, but then find herself in a place called Burlesque, a lounge that is owned by Tess, a retired dancer. She falls in love in it and wants to be on the stage. No body knows that she has a talent 'til they hear her voice and Taddaaa~ haha
Just watch it, guys!lol

Trailer..

One of my favorite clips..
I love when they do the snapping things!
Enjoy, "Express".

My most favorite is "Show Me How To Burleque",  I want to show the video, but I couldn't find it and besides I don't want to spoil the best just like that which means you have to watch it!Haha
I guarantee you will like it, well at least you won't feel that your money is wasted haha..

It's classic. It's entertaining. It's Burlesque!
It takes a LEGEND... to make a STAR!

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment