Saturday, January 1, 2011

Meet Him

Maybe this sounds crazy but,
I want to meet God, yes that God.
It doesn't mean I want to die, or dying or be in coma, I still want to live a healthy and happily life that is given by Him and meet Him. 
I don't know why but last night I was lying on bed at my friend's house, Thasya. We were watching fireworks from my other friend's house, Avikal with some other friends from church. It was a good night.
Anyway,  then I just think about it, I completely want to meet Him, may be I'll ask questions, have a chat with Him like father and daughter, or maybe I'll be speechless and amazed by His presence haha
I don't know what I am going to say or ask or anything else but what I know is that Yes, I really really want to meet Him, it's not that I believe wheter he exists or not because He has put his works in my life or maybe it's the reason. You know what they say,
If you don't see it, you don't believe it.
I have to say that I disagree with that statement because consciously or not, you do believe what you don't see, like the simple thing is your heartbeat and all 'how your organs work inside your body' stuff.
 I don't know for real. Sorry for those confusing and undecided argument. My mind is going crazy haha..
The point of what I want to say is I want and would love to meet God, somehow. =)


oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment