Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tears is ...Ocidoci

Today, again, I let my tears out, it actually more like bursting out of nowhere. It happened at the church. After listening to the preaching by Priest Thomas , we were singing and in the middle of the song, I felt His presence, I remembered all my problem and I was crying, I let it out and out. I was joyful to cry. I was happy that these tears came out.

After the service finished, I went to sit beside Thasya's seat and I hugged her and cried, again!It's even louder and crazier!I had no idea what's wrong with me. When she asked what is wrong with me I said that I don't know and I don't even know until now why I were crying.

Then, Thasya and I went to the city, we were eating FroYo, Frozen Yogurt, started talking and guess what, I am crying!again!hahaha
It's like tears of happiness or some kind, I think so. I am not sure.
Man, I'm so mushy random and undecided, am I not?==''


I used to think that crying means showing your weakness, that I am strong by not letting these tears fall down. But now, I am okay to cry, It's still sad, but it's relieving at the same time. It even gives you strength. Strength to let go. Strength to move forward. Strength to acknowledge your weakness. Strength to change. Strength to be better.

So please don't afraid to cry! It's absolutely a good thing to smile, no doubt about it, I love to smile and laugh, but in this special post I'll say

"Cry as much as you want, baby!Let it all out! and then lift your head up and make a big massive smile because there is life to live"

It said,
"It needs a strength to hold those tears, but it needs even a greater strength to let it fall"

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment