Friday, January 7, 2011

Love is in the Air

You won't believe it but after 6 months. 6 months I've been here and this is the first time I skype with my family, well my mom and my little bro, Brian Kwako Botak Tik Tak Imut-imut Sedunia. I had skyped with my older brother, Jepe, but still I WAS SO EXCITED!!haha It just feel like home. Haa~ ..You just gotta wait anoteher 5 months, cia. Only 5 months. Aaaaa~ I can't wait!!Hahaha 

See those happy and smiley faces. Don't you just love them? 

You know there's this feeling when you see the people you love feel happy?I love it. It give me butterflies in my stomach, a different one than usual. Lol




Can't you feel the lovee~..

"Thanks God for a wonderful family that I have. It's not perfect, but that a family is, so we may fill the hollow with love and be perfect for each other. I love them. Thank You, Lord."

See you people in 5 months!!Muachh Muachh!lol

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment