Friday, January 7, 2011

My name is Fockers, Gay Fockers.

Finally after 6 days. 6 days! I step my foot out of this house and breath the HOT (not really) fresh air of Melbourne. I start my year with Little Fockers movie. It was okay. not bad but not that good. I think the previous two are better. I don't know. It's only a piece of my thought.

Anyway, so the first is Meet the Parents
This is when Greg Fockers or Gaylord Fockers haha, played by Ben Stiller, meet his girlfriend's parents, but her father, jack played by Robert de Niro is so suspicious and always watching his eyes on Greg.

 Then came the second one, Meet the Fockers
So they got married and now it's time to meet the in-laws, The Fockers. 
and the tendency between Greg and Jack is still on.
"I am watching you~". 

and the one just came out is Little Fockers
As the tittle show you, in this movie, they got kids, twins, they have the upcoming birthday party so everyone is coming to town. But things are a little bit complicated and Jack, as always, is suspicious with Greg 'cause he thinks that Greg has an affair with other women, Andy, played by Jessica Alba.
So the tendency is still on. and let's say things get going pretty well at the end haha..

oOo, Cia..

No comments:

Post a Comment